These groups will be a fun way to learn critical social skills and often make new friends. The children or adolescents in these groups are able to learn about and practise interpersonal interaction skills in a supported small-group environment, with activities provided for further practice at home.
Groups available in January 2019:
· Emotion Experts: Monday 14th January 9-11am
· LEGO: Friday 18th January 9-11am
· Art & Craft: Monday 21st January 9-11am
· School Starters: Tuesday 22nd January 9-11am (designed for children starting Kindergarten in 2019)
· Dance: Wednesday 23rd January 9-11am
· Drama: Thursday 24th January 9-11am
· Confident Communicators: Friday 25th January 9-11am
The cost of each 1 day group is $120, including all materials required. Rebates are available through private health insurance, Medicare, or NDIS funding, and individual daily receipts are available.
Please fill in the form below to register your child for one of the above groups.
To send us an email, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form