These groups are a fun way to learn critical social skills and often make new friends. The children or adolescents in these groups are able to learn about and practise interpersonal interaction skills in a supported small-group environment, with activities provided for further practice at home.
Groups available in January 2019:
· Art & Craft: Friday 18th January 12-2pm
· Confident Communicators: Monday 21st January 12-2pm
· Problem Solvers: Tuesday 22nd January 12-2pm
· Emotion Experts: Wednesday 23rd January 12-2pm
· LEGO: Thursday 24th January 12-2pm
· Dance: Friday 25th January 12-2pm
The cost of each 1 day group is $120, including all materials required. Rebates are available through private health insurance, Medicare, or NDIS funding, and individual daily receipts are available.
Please fill in the form below to book a place for you child. Be sure to include which one-day group you are interested in.
To send us an email, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form